Bovington Stages – POSTPONED
Statement from Bovington Stages Organisers:
Following on from our statement this morning, we have now been in consultation with the MOD at Bovington, and on the grounds of safety we have taken the decision to postpone this weekend’s event. We are sure that you will agree in light of the extremely adverse weather conditions that this is the right decision for the safety of officials, competitors and marshals.
The event will now take place on Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th August 2018. All entries will automatically be transferred to this date unless we are notified otherwise and a full refund will be issued.
The Organising Team
The Bovington Stages
1st March 2018