Postponed – BDCC AGM 2020
Due to the current situation the AGM scheduled for 6th April has been postponed.
A revised date will not be considered until restrictions are eased and it is considered safe to continue.
In addition, the Blandford Slalom scheduled for 19th April has also been postponed.
The next BDCC event listed is the Maybug Slalom on 17th May.
At this time there is no way of knowing if this can take place.
The BDCC website has all the latest news so please keep a close eye on this.
These bulletins will also provide updates as the situation unfolds.
19th March 2020.